Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roland Wallen
Dr. Roland Wallen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with other offices in Culver City, CA and Santa Monica, CA . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wallen is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center, University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and St. John's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland Wallen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wallen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
St. John's Hospital & Health Center
UCLA Medical Center
Saint John`s Hospital
49 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Roland Wallen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roland Wallen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.