Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rolando Alaniz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rolando Alaniz has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rolando Alaniz presented himself as a Pediatrician for my son's care. Upon taking my son in to see him, Dr. Rolando Alaniz proved to be incompetent in caring for my son while drawing pictures on the bed disposable white paper. I was very disappointed with his lack of knowledge in Pediatrics and would never recommend him in that field to any parent!
The billing in this office is incompetent. My son was denied care because the billing office said we must pay the full cost of the office visit even though we Aetna for insurance and this office is in-network.Your billing office cannot understand that an out-of-network deductible does not have to be met before insurance covers the cost of an office visit to an in-network provider.
25 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlaniz Pediatric Clinic, 326 N Alamo Rd Ste A, Alamo, TX
Dr. Rolando Alaniz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamo, TX.