Dr. Rolando Alaniz Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rolando Alaniz?

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Rolando Alaniz presented himself as a Pediatrician for my son's care. Upon taking my son in to see him, Dr. Rolando Alaniz proved to be incompetent in caring for my son while drawing pictures on the bed disposable white paper. I was very disappointed with his lack of knowledge in Pediatrics and would never recommend him in that field to any parent!

Incompetent Billing at this office

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

The billing in this office is incompetent. My son was denied care because the billing office said we must pay the full cost of the office visit even though we Aetna for insurance and this office is in-network.Your billing office cannot understand that an out-of-network deductible does not have to be met before insurance covers the cost of an office visit to an in-network provider.