Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rolando Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rolando Cabrera has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 18
There are exemptions to a rule that can be applied sometimes. I always thought dr's really have a heart for helping people it's not all about the money. But today I think differently. Been a patient for 7 years I needed mess for only 3 days or so But dr denied refill because it hadn't seen I'm in 6 months. What do u do if u do t have money for ur copay plus the copay of the medicine. I call dr to see if he can give me 2 to 3 days worth of meds just until next payday or allow me to have the consult and pay in 3 days. We'll none of the above I was not provided any refills because he insisted I come in. It sucks because dr didn't care if I am not going to have My diabetes med for 3 to 4 days all he cares is money. Do u think he will go broke if he have me a appt with a promise to pay in less than a week so I can have some meds. I pleaded but had no good outcome. Bottom line if u don't have money for consult he would see you Or provide a 4 day refill till u can afford it.
28 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1990
Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Dr. Rolando Cabrera accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsLa Gloria Medical Clinic, 631 E Alvin Dr Ste H, Salinas, CA
Dr. Rolando Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.