Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolando Chavez MD
Dr. Rolando Chavez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richlands, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Chavez is affiliated with Clinch Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolando Chavez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Rolando Chavez has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Dr. Chavez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clinch Valley Medical Center
47 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Rolando Chavez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rolando Chavez's office for more information.
2951 Front St Richlands, VA : (276) 596-6655
Locations & Directions2951 Front St, Richlands, VA
Dr. Rolando Chavez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richlands, VA.