Dr. Rolando B Henriquez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rolando B Henriquez?

Great Dr/Bad waiting times

Dr. Henriquez is a great Dr, he listens to you and takes the time to answer your questions. He has fully helped with my health issues. What I don't like is most of the staff, at first they start talking to you in Spanish, even if you answer in English! I have a problem with that, the wait times are ridiculously long, last week my appointment was a t 3pm I didn't get called in until 3:45!

really nice Doctor

Great Doctor

excellent Doctor

Very professional and nice Doctor

Dr. Henriquez was able to Diagnosed me and treated me, now he is the only Dr. I can trust, you can tell that he knows what he is doing he took the time to talk to me and explained what was wrong with me.

HORRIBLE WAIT TIME

Why make an appointment when the Dr. is only going to stroll in when he wants? I waited in the waiting room at the clinic on Army Trail Rd-Addison, IL for over 45min for the nurse to call me in and take my height,weight,etc. After that it still took the Dr 30 more mins to come in and see me only to mis-diagnos me and tell me I have arthritis.He took blood samples and said, that this will confirm his theory,and he was to call me with the results with in 1week after my appointment. Its been over 2weeks now and Im the one tracking him down to receive my results to no avail after making numerous phone calls and leaving numerous messages. I mean I didnt go to med school and I even know to diagnos arthiritis you need XRays! Horrible bed side manners and HORRIBLE HORRIBLE wait times- BEWARE

Dr. Rolando B Henriquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, IL.