Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolando Jorge III MD
Dr. Rolando Jorge III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jorge is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami and North Ridge Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolando Jorge III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Rolando Jorge III has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Rolando Jorge III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jorge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Imperial Point Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
North Ridge Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
57 Years Experience
Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Rolando Jorge III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rolando Jorge III's office for more information.
1201 NW 16th St Miami, FL : (305) 575-7000
Locations & Directions1201 NW 16th St, Miami, FL
Dr. Rolando Jorge III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.