Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolando Lacayo
Dr. Rolando Lacayo, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lacayo is affiliated with South Miami Hospital Inc, Kendall Regional Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolando Lacayo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Hace 18 aÃ±os, tuve mi primera hija, el Dr. Rolando Lacayo no era mi ginecologo, pero estaba en la lista de que en caso de alguna emergencia del otro ginecologo, El me atenderia. Que Bendicion!!! Tuve 17 horas en labores de parto y nunca se aparto de mi habitacion, se leyo el periodico completo!!! El parto fue muy dificil pero Dios me puso al Dr. Lacayo para semejante momento!! Gracias Doctor por tanta paciencia y dedicacion!!! Bendiciones!!!!
Dr. Lacayo is the most professional and caring doctor that I've ever had. He delivered my 2 sons, and was always there for any questions before and after the delivery. He made my labors (vaginal and c-section)run very smooth, and without complications...I highly and truly recommend him!!!!!!
Dr. Lacayo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Miami Hospital Inc
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
49 Years Experience
University Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1964
Provenant Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Rolando Lacayo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rolando Lacayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.