Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolando Lara
Dr. Rolando Lara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Springs, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lara is affiliated with Saint Anthony Hospital, Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr and Rush University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolando Lara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rolando Lara has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Rolando Lara has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rolando Lara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Anthony Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Rush University Medical Center
MT Sinai Hospital and Medical CT
46 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rolando Lara in this video.
Dr. Rolando Lara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Springs, IL.