Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rolando Posada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Checked in, filled out paper work & waited. Several patients who had arrived after us kept getting called while we sat. I went to inquire about it & the rude reception person told me that they didn't know what our deductable was. I asked for my insurance cards back & showed her the copayment. We left without getting seen. Terrible experience all the way around! He needs to hire people that want to work not just chitchat and eat.
After 11 years, he has greatly disappointed me and my family. He's a nice man, but now rushes through visits; long wait even with appointment, no follow-up or appointment-courtesy calls. Took my mother in with bad health conditions,made her feel worse about her condition. Will be seeking medical services elsewhere.
Dr. Posada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
Valley Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Rolando Posada accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Specialists, 512 Victoria Ln Ste 7, Harlingen, TX
Dr. Rolando Posada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.