Dr. Rolando M Puno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rolando M Puno?

Sweetheart of a doctor!!

I would recommend Dr. Punk to anyone with severe back problems! He is compassionate and very caring!

i have nothing but positive contents for Dr Puno .

Very thoughtful Dr. Toy's best 2 make u feel @ ease, & get it correct on the 1st time! Very quick w/ getting U w/ Other inside Dr's to Assists on there part & Dr he chooses is Out of the BEST has always made me Feel very Comfortable Along w/ his Residents Show most up respect of Dr.Puno Patients as they have a Very Awesome Dr too Follow in his Foot Steps! It was a Blessing getting W/ Puno ... So Far I have No regrets Reguardless was Not Looking or exspecting what my MRI had Showed! But he was up front Honest & Patted my Hand & said right to my Face we will get u threw this!!! These kinds of Dr's R VERY HARD 2 Come by in R day & time!! On Top of his Office as a Average/ Good ... This Day in Time is Almost impossible 2 have it All!!

Great Dr

Dr Puno took great care of me and I have had a fusion. Sometimes you have to wait in the waiting room , but he takes time in the rooms and explains everything.. Love him..

After seeing this physician for several years. I understand why the waiting times are so long. This physician truly takes the time needed to explain / address any/all concerns.

My son (Brody) And his 3 spinal fusion surgeries

Dr. Punos concern for his patients is only outweighed by his skill as a surgeon. Our family is truly blessed to have him as our sons surgeon. HE IS AWESOME! !!

Wait time is LONG.

I waited over two hours the first visit, on my follow up I'm told he is two hours behind. Reschedule!? I've already drove all the way here. If I reschedule the wait will be just as long next time. Seems he needs less patients scheduled in a day.

Best of the Best

Dr. Puno performed by daughter's scolosis surgery - we had been to three other specialist and he brought up issues and possible concerns that no other physician brought to our attention. His office worked with us on payment even when my insurance didn't cover him. We went out of network to see him because we felt that strongly that he was the best to perform this life altering surgery.