Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolando H Saenz
Dr. Rolando H Saenz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Saenz is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. Dr. Saenz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolando H Saenz has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Saenz took excellent care of my medical need. He was always there for appointments, gave me immedicate attention and was at the the hospital everyday I was in there. I am from Abilene and when I went to the ER here they told me I had gas. When I when to Dr. Saenz several days later he told me to pick a hospital within 5 minutes of talking to me. My gall bladder almost ruptured and he had me in surgery immediatly and saved my life. Not only did he do that but before this I had my large intestines removed by hima nd he took every precaution. He had me in therapy to try to correct the problem before he did surgery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Saenz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
Finch University Of Health Sciences
Dr. Rolando H Saenz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSan Lucas Surgical Associates, 215 E Quincy St, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rolando H Saenz in this video.
Dr. Rolando H Saenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.