Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rolf Ulland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rolf Ulland has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Rolf Ulland has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rolf Ulland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ulland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph's Hospital
Bethesda Rehabilitation Hospital
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Hudson Hospital and Clinics
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Healtheast St John's Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. Rolf Ulland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealtheast Grand Ave Clinic, 870 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Rolf Ulland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.