Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr MD, MPH
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Victoria, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Reynolds is affiliated with Warm Springs Specialty Hospital at Luling, Central Texas Medical Center and Warm Springs Rehab Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr has 4 locations
5101 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229
Book Online Now
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Reynolds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Warm Springs Specialty Hospital at Luling
Central Texas Medical Center
Warm Springs Rehab Hospital
27 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr's office for more information.
102 Medical Dr Victoria, TX : (361) 580-5195
2507 Kennedy Cir San Antonio, TX : (210) 536-6911
5101 Medical Dr San Antonio, TX 78229
1305 Wonder World Dr San Marcos, TX : (512) 353-6430
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rolland Reynolds Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victoria, TX.