Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rollo P Villareal MD
Dr. Rollo P Villareal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwood, SC. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Rollo P Villareal has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Rollo P Villareal has the following 11 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Clinical Research
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rollo P Villareal - Posted on April 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rollo P Villareal - Posted on March 21st, 2009
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Rollo P Villareal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPIEDMONT CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 421 Epting Ave, Greenwood, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rollo P Villareal, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Greenwood, SC, in this video.
Dr. Rollo P Villareal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenwood, SC.