Dr. Roma Franzia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roma Franzia?

kindest and most Knowledgeable doctor I know

Posted on December 9th, 2017

I went to Dr. Franzia after a bad experience with my first born pediatrician. Dr. Franzia was so warm and welcoming when we first met. She gave me the piece of mind every first time parent is seeking when their little one is sick. She listens attentively to your concerns without rushing you out of her office as most doctors do. And I have truly appreciated when she has called a couple of days after seeing her just to check on progress. Dr. Franzia truly cares about the well-being of her patients and goes above and beyond to ensure that. When my second child was born, I did not hesitate to take her for her initial checkup. I trust Dr. Franzia and recommend her to everyone that is seeking a kind and knowledgeable doctor you can trust and care for your children.

Extraordinary pediatrician

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Dr Franzia has been the pediatrician for my four children for over 12 years, and the words "extraordinary" and "angel" are the ones I use most to describe her. She always takes the time to talk with each one of my kids and knows them inside out. She talks very candidly, listens carefully and thinks outside of the box when an immediate solution is not obvious. I can always either talk to her on the phone or get a same day appointment when one of my children is sick. My 17 year old has even met with her privately because he trusts her so much. Dr. Franzia cares so deeply for the entire family. Not only is she medically current, I believe she is ahead of the curve.

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Franzia is a true professional! She is always correct with her diagnosis,which I can't say the same about many doctors that my child and I had to deal with. She is extremely knowledgeable and makes my child feel safe. She always listens and never rushes you. This is imperative! Today, you do not find doctors like her any more. All they usually want is to get rid of you as soon they can and just charge your insurance! I can't thank Dr. Roma Franzia enough for her competence and kindness.

Calming and caring

Posted on November 1st, 2017

My son is scared of a flu shot. So when I had to take him in with a laceration on his head ~ I just knew we would not get through it without a huge struggle. Dr. Roma was waiting on us when we got there and took him back immediately. She calmed him down and was able to get 8 staples in his head . There WERE tears from being scared and she wiped them off his cheek. He felt protected ~ as did I. We are so so thankful she is OUR pediatrician.

Patient and experienced

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Dr Franzia immediately diagnosed my daughter's chronic sinus infection. With the proper treatment she is feeling like a 17 year old should be after so many months.

SIMPLY THE BEST

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I have been coming to Dr Franzia with my 4 children for the past twelve years. She has ALWAYS gone above and beyond to care for my children. She always fits them in no matter how busy she is. I can ALWAYS call her on her cell with any questions or concerns. She is smart, compassionate, and truly cares for all her patients. I could not be any happier! She is a PHENOMENAL DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Roma Franzia

Posted on June 18th, 2016

We've seen Dr. Franzia for the last 5 years since moving to Winnetka. She is an exemplarily physician and all that you would look for in a pediatrician. She is knowledgeable and supportive with a warm, compassionate, patient nature. As a mother of three very active little boys, she's cared for us through breaks, sprains, illnesses and stress. As well, all of her referrals have offered amazing care (ophthalmologists, endocrinologist, pyschologists). She's consistently available for appointments and never too busy to listen to all my questions and concerns. I feel unbelievably fortunate to have found her.

Personalized and EXTREMELY caring about each individual child!!

Posted on January 8th, 2016

After the retirement of our long time pediatrician (who had also been mine as a child), I was faced with the daunting task of finding a new practice. I adored our previous doctor who knew my girls background without checking a single note. My kids are frequent visitors so it was essential to find a doctor who I could easily work with in their health needs and who understood us as individuals. I did not want a large group where each week I might end up with a different doctor in the practice. I wanted someone that knew us. I interviewed Dr Roma and was impressed, and from the moment my kids walked through her doors, there was excitement about exploring all the various nooks and crannies of toys and play areas! They loved every detail but especially the little fairy door at the base of the office desk! They are always excited to see Dr Roma and feel safe and comfortable there, which is a major concern with them. In just the past year and a half, we have gotten to know Roma extremely well (frequent flyer miles racked up from so many visits!) but best of all -Roma knows us! She knows the history of each daughter and the needs that child has, and she also knows how infections play out in their unique bodies. Needing to be more aggressive in some cases to help her get well and also where to let it run it's course. Dr Roma just knows each child very well in her practice- it amazes me that someone can run a busy solo practice but still remember the little details of an individual child! I never thought I would find another pediatrician as great as our prior one (who retired at 78!) but I'm happy to say I have. My prayer is that one day my children can take their children to Dr Roma! She is just that wonderful of a pediatrician!

Parent

Posted on August 5th, 2015

We have been with Dr. Franzia's practice for 14 years and our experience has been flawless every step of the way with our two children. From the moment we met her she has been deeply dedicated to our family. My first child was in the ISCU after birth and she visited every day, helped us understand her condition and advocated for our daughter...and we weren't even her responsibility yet! She is understanding, non-alarmist but serious, proactive in treatment and always on top of the latest information. She treats the whole child. I wish every family could experience her incredible, passionate care. She is beyond compare. Her office is a delight. She is not only the best doctor you could ask for for your children but she is one of my idols in life for her approach to her work and her own daughters. LOVE her!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Franzia is an exceptional pediatrician and person. We are lucky to have her in Winnetka.

Mother

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr.Franzia truly is a one of a kind physician. Since she is a mother herself, she completely understands the role of being a mother and wanting the best for our children. 2 of my 3 children recently had surgery, and Dr.Franzia supported us in the most amazing way from start to finish. She truly cares about her patients and has designed the office environment to be extremely comfortable for them and the families. My children truly love her because they feel safe and at ease with her. Our experience with Dr.Franzia has been amazing- consistent one- to- one care, family like feel in the practice, offers incredible support and education, same day appointments, lovely office staff, etc... We feel so blessed to have found Dr.Franzia for our family.

Wonderful!