Dr. Roman G Berezovski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roman G Berezovski?

Was very personable. Spent a significant amount of time with me explaining what he thought was causing my problem. he used physical models and large posters of the human body's nerve and this helped me understand why one doctor was telling me the problem was in an area that was no where near the pain site. I believe he truly cared for me as a person who has been suffering for a long time rather than, like some I have seen who treat you like a means to the end of putting money in their pocket. now, don't get me wrong, you will probably have a substantial copay if you opt to have a procedure. but I was lucky to have several months of excellent relief. He could have used more efficient office staff on N. Port Washington Road, seemed to be too many of them since each time their was a lot of loud bantering about home and personal items. Which is what makes me says he maybe could have used less more efficient staff.

One of the best surgeon's I've ever had... Very personable man and great staff

Unethical behevior