Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roman I Czubatyj has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Roman I Czubatyj has the following 6 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Dr. Roman I Czubatyj has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I saw Dr. Czubatyj for progressively weak symptoms in my limbs. It started in my legs, and then began to impact my arms as well. Dr. Czubatyj insisted that my arm hurt because I must have injured it without realizing it. I begged for blood work, as the symptoms indicated to me that I had something systemic.He did order the blood work, but then ignored the results. I called the office repeatedly to get information about what the tests showed, and those calls were ignored. I finally went to the ER, where the doctor correctly diagnosed me with Inflammatory Myositis within 15 minutes, using the test results that Dr. Czubatyj had ordered. Unfortunately, I ended up missing 5 months of work, as I had become to weak to care for myself, thanks to Dr. Czubatyj's incompetence.
Dr. Czubatyj is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, 4201 Saint Antoine St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Roman I Czubatyj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.