Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roman N Santos
Dr. Roman N Santos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeville, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Roman N Santos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roman N Santos has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Roman N Santos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
Dr Santos has always been a professional and gentlemen to me and I consider it an honor to be a patient of a man of his character. He doggedly determined to help an in-law ultimately leading to finding a large tumor and literally saving his life. His office also cared for my terminally I'll father who has since passed. They treated him excellently. Dr Santos has been an example and encourager to me live a healthy life. Once he even to time to show me a simple exercise routine. Despite negatives others may have said or experienced I have never known any of that. I highly recommend this Dr.
40 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Roman N Santos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRoman Nicolas Santos Md, 69 Main St Ste 4, Lakeville, MA
Dr. Roman N Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeville, MA.