Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roman Wong
Dr. Roman Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Roman Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Roman Wong has the following 8 expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Roman Wong has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
He performed two leg ablations that failed and were on the wrong veins from what he claimed he operated on to me and to insurance. He did not disclose this failure and refused to do ultrasound between the surgeries to verify the results before doing the second operation, as is the standard of care. He is a terrible communicator and imo a terrible surgeon. I had to have both operations redone. The new surgeon was shocked at the poor work and by the lack of follow-up and disclosure. He is a poor reflection on the Swedish name. He should retire.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Virginia Mason Medical Center
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Vascular Surgery
Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Swedish Cherry Hill
Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roman Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.