Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Romana A Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
I saw her for less than 5 minutes, more like 2 minutes and she charged me over $600.00 dollars, I know why are healthcare cost are sky rocketing with fee's such as this. She set in another doctor after I complained because I sat there for over a hour with no explanation on what was going on. When I asked her that question it was like I was bothering her.
Unprofessional behavior - interrupted conversations about my sons condition when her phone rang by grabbing her phone and leaving the room mid comment multiple times with no indication that she would return to finish. She missed a major medication noted in the chart and tried to double prescribe a type of med he was already on. Consulted with another specialty doctor about the case and did not bother to note the other doctors name. When asked for it she suggested that we call that hospital and ask for the on-call doctor. Did not really address the illness at hand in the end, but did a number of tests that ruled out a more serious illness.
16 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Romana A Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital Central, 1400 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Romana A Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.