Dr. Romath Waghmarae Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Romath Waghmarae?

Knowledgeable, friendly, great doctor!

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Every time I have an appointment with Dr. Waghmarae, it's clear that he's reviewed my file/case thoroughly. He remembered details that a previous doctor had actually overlooked. Seems to be at the top of his field, and his entire staff is very attentive and courteous. I am still treating with this doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Orthopedic/Spine specialist.

Friendly Smart and Helpful

Posted on November 15th, 2017

A real Pain Management Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2017

I have been with Dr. Waghmarae for over 10 years he has always treated me properly. Recently New York State has forced Dr Waghmarae to cut all his patients scripts in half forcing us patients with real world pain to have constant stomach upheavel and renewed pain issues. The abusers of narcotic pain relievers continue getting illegal street, and illegal prescription drugs, to help with their situation while those of us with real pain issues have their prescription strengths cut in half. Thanks New York State for failing to realize that their are real patients with real pain issues and making us pay for abusers!

Best Pain Management Dr. Romath Waghmarae

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

This Dr. I would highly recommended 5*****. He doesn't give up on trying to help his patients. He spends the time and listen to you and your needs. He works very hard and is gentle when giving injections. His staff are excellent and very helpful in many ways. The receptionist is a sweetheart very kind, caring and helpful with any questions, paperwork. The office is very clean with magazine to read and a television to watch. The bathroom is very clean and the offices are professional decorated and clean. Very nice place they all welcome you and understand your pain which helps a lot. They smile especially when they know a patient is hurting and they are understanding. Thank God for all of them.

Would not recommend

Posted on December 26th, 2016

Rude and insensitive

Posted on November 26th, 2016

I have suffered pain for 10 years. Diagnosed fibro, arthritis and cfs. Whcen I overdo activity thr pasig reaches about a 8 or 9.

mediocre

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I was treated by Dr Wag for about 3 yrs. In beginning, I tho't he was wonderful. My pain was under control & I actually liked his nurses altho' the secretaries were abrasive. Then the insurance company started complaining to the Dr that my meds were too expensive. He gave me a DNA test to see what meds would work best with my body. He wanted to completely take me off my meds & prescribe a cheaper substitute. I wouldn't have refused a change in meds, but I can't bear my pain without any meds. He didn't seem to care that I had a baby at home without help during the day when husband's at work & other kids in school. I found a different Dr & asked for my file to take with me. I was shocked at what was written in my file. I will never again trust another Dr...I will always keep one eye on whats in my file, no matter HOW nice I think they are.

slow as molasses going uphill

Posted on April 28th, 2016

The doctor himself has serious mental issues however the person i Seen candy was very sweet and professional ! when the doctor recommend somebody for an ime he said we got you now ! also I would spend a half a day no matter what time my appointment was ?

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I have been going to him for over 16 yrs he was my anesthesiologist and then he went into pain management

Dr Wagmarae helped me get my life back

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

I have Chronic Pain, Neuropathy & Muscle Spasticity. My PCP was "uncomfortable" prescribing anything stronger than Tylenol w Codeine & my pain was getting worse after my insurance company stopped covering Physical Therapy. Out of desperation, I randomly chose Dr Wagmarae from my insurance plan. At my first appt he did a thorough History & Physical. He actually seemed interested in me & improving the quality of my life. Many Physician's have tunnel vision & quickly make judgements about women with chronic pain - that we're all just "depressed" &/or attention seeking, drug seeking - or just manipulative by nature. He seemed to understand that the pain was making me miserable, & not the other way around! And since there is no way to objectively measure pain, it is important for the pain management Dr to believe the patient's experience. He also didn't push for meds or therapy's that I didn't want, or that I had tried before with poor results. Dr Wagmarae is incredibly smart & well versed in ALL aspects of pain management. Over the course of about 3 - 4 months, my pain started to become well controlled - and after 6 very long years of suffering, without ANY Dr's giving a d@mn about me, I was finally able to get a liveable life back. The only "con" was the wait time. At first it was about 30mins, but after a year of seeing him, his wait times increased substantially to about 1 hr & a few times it was really bad, like 2hrs. I would much rather wait for a competent Dr, than to continually go through the hassle of trying to "find" one like him with shorter wait times, etc. Also Dr Wagmarae is obviously busy & at times, he is rushed - there were many times I forgot to ask/tell him something. I simply started writing it down. The ofc staff were great if I needed something taken care of urgently.

Very Good

Posted on May 1st, 2015

patient review

Posted on December 26th, 2014

He was able to get me back to work tolerable pain level - after others failed