Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Romena I Moorjani has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Talks down to her customers, acts like they are paranoid. Is in a rush to get us in and out, seems obsessed with money. I always end up leaving there with questions I wanted to ask, but she was to busy rushing out the door, to make that quick buck. Doesn't fax work orders to specialists ASAP, causing us to be more worried about our child. The staff seems to change constantly, and the staff always seems on edge when she's there. When her NP is there, the staff laughs and jokes around, and seems friendlier. Plus, I do not believe they should be verifying your personal information, for the whole waiting room to overhear. How is that not a HIPA violation?? These days you can never be to careful, considering how psycho people are getting, anymore.
I took my daughter to her as she was my Dr as a teen. I noticed something wrong with my little girls foot n I shared my concerns with Dr. Moorjani...to make a long story short it took me 2 yrs of fighting with her to finally get a script with the words "per parents words, problems with right foot" written on it to get her into an orthopedic specialist to find out that my daughter not only had issues with that foot but her entire right side. She had a stroke while in utero or during birth, that went unnoticed! She treated me like some paranoid 1st time mother that didn't know what I was talking about. 2 yrs to find out...thank god it wasn't due to a heart condition:/ I give 1 star only cuz it won't let me give none
Dr. Moorjani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1988
Sisters Charity Healthcare System
Dr. Romena I Moorjani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Romena I Moorjani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tiffin, OH.