Dr. Romena I Moorjani Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Romena I Moorjani?

Mean and Unprofessional

Talks down to her customers, acts like they are paranoid. Is in a rush to get us in and out, seems obsessed with money. I always end up leaving there with questions I wanted to ask, but she was to busy rushing out the door, to make that quick buck. Doesn't fax work orders to specialists ASAP, causing us to be more worried about our child. The staff seems to change constantly, and the staff always seems on edge when she's there. When her NP is there, the staff laughs and jokes around, and seems friendlier. Plus, I do not believe they should be verifying your personal information, for the whole waiting room to overhear. How is that not a HIPA violation?? These days you can never be to careful, considering how psycho people are getting, anymore.

Awesome Doc

As a mother of a four year old with a child on the way, I could not think off a better doctor or office for my children. I have always gotten same day appointments with Dr. Moorjani and her kind and knowledgeable staff.

huge dissappointment

I took my daughter to her as she was my Dr as a teen. I noticed something wrong with my little girls foot n I shared my concerns with Dr. Moorjani...to make a long story short it took me 2 yrs of fighting with her to finally get a script with the words "per parents words, problems with right foot" written on it to get her into an orthopedic specialist to find out that my daughter not only had issues with that foot but her entire right side. She had a stroke while in utero or during birth, that went unnoticed! She treated me like some paranoid 1st time mother that didn't know what I was talking about. 2 yrs to find out...thank god it wasn't due to a heart condition:/ I give 1 star only cuz it won't let me give none

I could not have picked a better pediatrician for my girls!

Unprofessional

Would not refund money overcharged by the practice for 7 months until the credit card company was contacted.