Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romeo David
Dr. Romeo David, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA, with other offices in South San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. David is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Romeo David has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
Romeo David is my family doctor and I really like him.. He is thorough and very friendly , very knowledgeable and courteous.. He has a convieniant location for me and I feel very comfortable around him.. I fell like I can ask him any question and he knows the answers or if he doesn't he will find out. He has even called me after hours if I have something I am concerned about. I really enjoy going there as his staff is very cordial. I have been going to him since 2008
Dr. David is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
California Pacific Medical Center, St. Luke's Campus Opens in new window
CPMC St. Luke`s Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
California Pacific Med Ctr
Ucsf Med Ctr
28 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Romeo David accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Romeo David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.