Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Romeo A Lainez Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Romeo A Lainez Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Romeo A Lainez Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
I had necrosis of the gallbladder and came in to the hospital in significant pain. After diagnosis, obviously the gallbladder had to come out. Dr. Lainez was patient and caring and reassuring, both before and after surgery. No problems after surgery, great work and great bedside manner. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Am very thankful for his surgical skill and his interpersonal skill. Made a bad experience into a great experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
University Of Southern California The Herman Ostrow School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHouston Northwest Medical Center, 710 Cypress Creek Pkwy, Houston, TX
Dr. Romeo A Lainez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.