Dr. Rommel Navarrete Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rommel Navarrete?

Very direct and honest and great sense of humor!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Any time I have needed an immediate appointment I have been given one within 24 hours. His office staff is friendly and very helpful and always shows courteous professionalism. They are the front line for how Dr. Navarrette greets his patients in a caring and proactive manner that resolves my medical concerns.

Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Dr Navarette is the best doctor ive ever had the pleasure of being a patient. He's an excellent listener and his expert diagonisis with all of my concerns. Ive been seeing Dr Navarette for over 15 years. My wife has been seeing him for the same amount of time. If you have problems he listens and gets your input on how to solve the problem. If i were looking for an excellent Doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Navarette. He has called me many times after 6:00 p.m. following up with questions.

AWESOME!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I like the way Everyone is so friendly I feel very comfortable going to Dr. Navarette's office. Dr.Navarette is so friendly I so comfortable with him and he cares and listens. Thank you every one I recommend everyone go there.

Best Endocrinologist

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Phenomenal intelligent. Spends a good amount of time with the patient. Great diagnostic Ian.

Super Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Dr. Navarrete is the best doctor I have every been under the care of. When I explain something that is bothering or painful, he understands completely. The medication prescription is written out and it does not take long to recover. Once of the most important factors to being in good health is having a doctor that is pleasant and has and understanding character. This gives me a great deal of peace of mind. Peaceful emotions are part of healing and I believe Dr. Navarrete knows that. I am a senior and glad he is much younger than me because that means I can look forward to him being my primary physician for the rest of my years.

Nice but bad communication.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

He's terrible at explaining things.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Being a senior over 65 I need the peace of mind that my primary doctor is 'there for me'. Prior to Dr. Navarrete I had 2 other doctors. They were horrible and how theywere permitted into the medical profession is beyond me. Dr. Navarrete cares by being a good listener first of all and his non-verbal communication is a style or kindness and support too. Then he provides the appropriate medication so my health will be the highest quality it can be. From entering the office and checking in with Heather and seeing his Medical Assistant, Stacy, first, I feel a wonderful sense of hospitality and cheerfully welcomed for the visit. I finally have a fabulous doctor with a lot of TLC traits he displays.

Posted on October 18th, 2017