Have you seen Dr. Rommel M Tolentino?

Great dr. Has wonderful staff from the women at the front desk to the nurses every one you deal with is very caring . And go out of there way to help you with all questions. And always get back to you in a timely fashion . Which is great and you get a person not a machine which is the best .😊The wait time for Dr.Tollentino is always on time or early which is great .

Wouldn't recommend this man to anyone

I went to Dr. T approximately 4 years and dreaded every moment. I stayed because I didn't know where to go, Dr. T met my needs period. He was rude and condescending, a pompous a$$ excuse my language! My physician before him spoiled me I guess, he took the time to listen, hold my hand, and when I cried he let me. I guess I expected that from any and all Dr's. I was reprimanded for being late, not taking my meds properly, and when I cried I was told to stop crying and act my age. The ultimate blow was when he called me a liar, he asked me a question, I answered, but when I went on to explain, he didn't want to hear it. I can go on and on but I think you get why I strongly dislike this man

This doctor is excellent. He is my husband's doctor and even saw my 2 year old. He is very knowledgable and kind.

Dr. Rommel M Tolentino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Castleton On Hudson, NY.

Dr. Rommel M Tolentino Is this you?