Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romney C Andersen MD
Dr. Romney C Andersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Romney C Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Romney C Andersen has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Romney C Andersen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Romney C Andersen - Posted on March 23rd, 2020
I would recommend this orthopedic team to anyone!! I have been to many orthopedic surgeons and had 5 major surgeries and was messed up by both. The so called "Specialist" treated me terribly!! But Dr Anderson and his PA treated me like I was a family member. I was told and explained everything they were going to do and the whole staff in the office is awesome and so kind!! Thank you for taking such good care of me I wish I had my other surgeries by Dr Anderson. I wouldn't be messed up so bad!
Don’t be fooled by long mil career
Self-verified patient of Dr. Romney C Andersen - Posted on March 22nd, 2020
23 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Romney C Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Romney C Andersen's office for more information.
22 S Greene St Baltimore, MD : (410) 328-8667
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND MEDICAL CENTER, 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Romney C Andersen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.