Dr. Ron K Brathwaite Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ron K Brathwaite?

Top Notch Doc

Dr. Brathwaite is one of the most caring and thoughtful doctors I have ever known. He has excellent bedside manners with genuine concerns for his patients. He takes the time to really talk with (not at) the patient and most importantly he listens. I believe it's because he simply cares. He is one of few that I trust with my health concerns as well as any of my loved ones. I highly recommend him and know that he is respected by his peers. I could not comment on office visit issues, as we have only experienced his expertise in the ER and on admissions. If we are lucky he will continue on to someday have a private practice. We need more doctors like him.

Dr. Ron K Brathwaite is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.