Dr. Ron Chitayat Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ron Chitayat?

Posted on January 25th, 2016

been a patient for years. Great Doctor

Best doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Everything he said me was true. Other doctors were not sure but after more test it turned up to be that Dr. Chitayat was right.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I felt that the doctor was proffesional caring & knowledgeable would recommend him highly

Posted on January 10th, 2012

My visit to the doctor was a good experience I recieved a good explanation of what the plan was for investigating.my symptoms/problem & got a feedback as to the results.in A timely fashion i felt that I was well informed & updated I Didn't feel rushed good expeience

Good refreshing experience

Posted on October 4th, 2011

just wanted to share&report my experience with dr Chitayat I found him to be attentive caring and with very good bedside manners after our visit he reported results of tests in a timely manner And explained to me the plan of investigations

Cant find a good Gastro

Posted on June 24th, 2011

This was not the right guy for me. No bedside manner, staff knows nothing about what he does, did not return my phone calls. He may be great at what he does but there is zero customer service.

He Saved my 81 years old father's life

Posted on November 12th, 2010

My father was taking medicine that another doctor fail to specify must fe close followed by liver test. He was sick for few month and being in number of hospitals and doctors befor Dr. Chitayet saw him. Dr. Chitayet didn't miss one thing and coordinated with multiple doctors involeved in my dad's case. Made sure that every doctor to review and change all my dad's medicine, so it won't affect his liver as well as dealing with constant language barrier.I have noticed that people put comments about Dr. Chitayet bedside maners, I will take DOCTOR who knows what he i doing and maybe nos as good with bedside manners vs. doctor who is talking and not doig much.(spoken from expirience).Thank you!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Chitayat for many years. I have found him to be very knowledgable, caring and informative and has been persistant in following up with me. I had to obtain a second opinion for a problem and was told that Dr. Chitayat was very thorough and that his diagnosis was correct.

The Worst Gastro Doctor in The san fernando valley".

Posted on March 6th, 2010

I went to see this doctor and he was rude to his patients and didn't tell what step to take next. Charges a big bill and his office staff lie about the actual services that you are paying for.Doctor Chitayat is very creapy and totally weird. Avoid this doctor like thePlague. Big Bills,and is a Rip Off Doctor.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on January 13th, 2010

I have Celiac Disease and Dr. Chitayat was horrible! He had bad bedside manner and told me over and over that my condition wasn't a big deal. It is a big deal. He didnt even call me to tell me I had it. He had his nurse tell me and she told me to google it for info. I don't know how this guy is practicing medicine.

Posted on November 22nd, 2009

i agree with review #4 -- i had ulcerative colitis for 9 years, despite no dr. being able to diagnose me, until i saw dr. chitayat. he is wonderful. i have seen him for the last 5 years and intend to continue so as long as i can! he is knowlegdeable, very thorough, explains in detail, listens so thoroughly, and spends ample time during my visits making sure everything is covered and clear. i feel so comfortable with him and im so grateful for the treatment and relief i have found since i began seeing him 5 years ago.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I read comments and I am very disturbed because I don't think it is true. I have been his patient for ten years. He has very good bedside manners and he is very professional.