- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ron P Gallemore MD
Dr. Ron P Gallemore, MD is a doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Torrance, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Gallemore is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Ron P Gallemore has 4 locations
1513 S Grand Ave Ste 310
Los Angeles , CA 90015
1414 S Grand Ave Ste 440
Los Angeles , CA 90015
4201 Torrance Blvd Ste 220
Torrance , CA 90503
23541 Madison St Ste 110
Torrance , CA 90505
Dr. Ron P Gallemore has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ron P Gallemore has the following 18 expertise
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Retinal Vasculitis
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Detachment
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Retinal Disorders
- Eye Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Ron P Gallemore Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ron P Gallemore
Founder and Director of the Retina Macula Institute, Dr Gallemore is an internationally recognized clinician, scientist and surgeon. The mission of the Retina Macula Institute is to preserve and restore vision in a caring, state-of-the-art facility providing the highest level of patient care.