Dr. Ron Hekier Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ron Hekier?

Never Disappointed

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I have often been asked why do you travel such a distance for a surgeon. I researched Drs Hekier/Keilin thourghly. They are wonderful professional people. They remained interested in my care for 11 years never to busy to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Hekier as a surgeon with a caring heart who walks the journey with one. Their staff is second to none always a smile and a hello. I love this staff and group was never disappointed.

Excellence in his field

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I have had to pleasure to be a patient of Dr Hekier's for 10+ years. He is extremely intelligent in his field and extremely effective in what he does. Having friends who are also in the medical field, they have and continue to speak very highly of Dr Hekier and his practice of medicine. His training and credentials and exemplary. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Hekier to anyone looking for a surgeon.

Patient

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr, Hekier is a wonderful Dr. He is the same everytime I see him and he is a Movator when I feel like I haven't done my best.

Wonderful!!

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Dr. Hekier treated me with the utmost respect. He was professional, understanding and actually listened to my complaints. I know several surgeons and alot of them only hear the first couple of words out of your mouth but Dr. Hekier actually listened and took the time to get to the bottom of my problem. I would Highly recommend him!!!!

Great surgeon

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Dr. Hekier was my bariatric surgeon he was an exceptional doctor I received excellent care from him and his staff I would refer anyone to him.

Rude doctor and self serving!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I went to this Doctor with some real concerns about my health! I spent $169 for the wasted visit! I was Refered from my primary Doctor also had a CT report from a Radiologist! He acted like he couldn't believe I was concerned about my health! He was Rude and Self serving! Didn't seem to care. So I walked out of that office very upset. I will be looking for another Doctor! Wish I hadn't wasted any time with him!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Would not let this man operate on my dog & I certainly wouldn't let him operate on a family member.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

This is possibly the rudest doctors office I have ever talked to. The doctor is arrogant and self serving. I called with some issues and for the first time ever, was told that there was a $175 transfer fee. So let me understand....before you will even talk to me, you want me to pay $175 for the privledge of making an appointment? I think not.

Love the Doctors and staff

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I really love this office. They are very friendly and they go way beyond what they have to in order to keep me on track. They will call and check on me if it has been awhile since I have been in, and just make sure I am making good decisions. If you are looking into the Lap-Band, this is the office to come to! Thank you so much for the wonderful care you have given me the past several years.

need work on bedside manner

Posted on March 19th, 2014

I've had my surgery 4 yrs ago and had issues with the band and my weight fluctuating. When I've expressed my concerns to the good Dr, he will argue with me that YOU must be cheating. I have always struggled with my weight and have changed completely in my in take. NO PASTA NO SODA NO BREAD NO RICE NO FRIED!!!! I just don't appreciate his bedside manner. If he's burnt out then he needs to do something else. He doesn't understand a FAT PERSON or have any empathy of our struggles. I agree he's in it for the cash!!!! Cause he likes to hear himself talk then listen to you. Don't get me wrong while I was in the process of getting my band he and the staff were wonderful but after all said and done his attitude changed. He talked to me like I was stupid cause I wasn't a DR. I must be dumb about how I'm feeling about my OWN body. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO TO HIM GOOD LUCK!!!

Overall highly recommended

Posted on April 15th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Hekier. He and his staff are very caring and respectful to me and my family.The office waiting room can be a bit hectic at times because they have several doctors in the same office building. Overall, I higly recommend him.

Posted on October 31st, 2017