Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronnie E Kastner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronnie E Kastner has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ronnie E Kastner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Treats patients as a person and not a file. I have had doctors who treat me like I am just another folder to diagnose. Dr Kastner takes the time to get to know you. I had to get a pre-op check up before surgery. Dr Kastner did all the preliminary testing. Weeks later after my surgery, Dr Kastner called me at home to see how I was feeling. My surgeon didn't even do that. The surgeon performed the surgery. Did one follow up to take out my stitches and then never heard from him again. Dr Kastner takes the time to view your health lifestyle and gives you choices. Such as I have High blood pressure. He could of just put me on meds. But I am adamant about not taking daily drugs. I ma more about taking a natural approach. We both decided that I need a lifestyle change, eating low fat, exercising more and relieving stress. The key word is "WE"
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIsland Medical Group, 789B Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronnie E Kastner in this video.
Dr. Ronnie E Kastner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainview, NY.