Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ron Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ron Kennedy has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Chelation Therapy
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Nutritional Support
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 196
From my first visit with Dr. Ron (as I like to call him) to my last visit, the past 4 years of getting certified for my California Medicinal Cannabis Certificate has been a very positive experience in all facets. Dr. Ron is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He respects your time as well as his and makes sure he answers all your questions, gets all the information needed from his patients and does so with a smile. I would recommend Dr. Ron to any and all patients looking to see a Dr. who actually cares.
Dr. Kennedy is an amazing doctor with the utmost integrity. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. His concern for patient health exceeds that of some of the P.C..'s I've seen. He takes the time to reach out to his patients (after he's thoroughly researched health issues that affect us all) to share his findings. I've learned a lot reading his informative mailings. I've been seeing Dr. Kennedy for several years now and highly recommend his services.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
49 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAnti Aging Medicine Clinic, 2448 Guerneville Rd Ste 800, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Ron Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.