Dr. Ron M Kirsner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron M Kirsner?

Lifesaver

After a lifetime of dealing with depression on my own, I lucked into making an appointment with Dr. Kirsner. He saw through my defenses immediately and called me out on it. He made me feel safe and assured that I was at the right place to finally get the help I needed. I am not an easy person to get answers from or make comfortable, he and Gravity (his dog) made me feel like I was talking to a longtime friend. If your tired of, "getting by one day at a time" and ready to finally enjoy life, make an appointment.

Doctor's Response

I deeply appreciate your kind words. It sustains me to know that I am fulfilling my purpose in life of being healer and helper and to hear when my patients are doing better because of it.

housewife

the office is lovely. very comfortable and makes you feel like home. my only complaint- he is busy and it's difficult to get that first appointment within a week of your call. it is worth it- the doctor is very good.

Dr. Ron M Kirsner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.