Dr. Ron Mansolo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ron Mansolo?

trash...just another pharmaceutical rep............they wouldn't know healing if it smacked them in the face

Happy with Dr. Mansolo

I have been Dr. Mansolo's patient since he opened his office on Bell Avenue in Cedar Park and I followed him to his new location in Leander. Dr. Mansolo always provided excellent medical care and my experiences with the office staff were mostly positive. I always got the exams I wanted/needed and the meds I needed. My husband wanted to try a new doctor as we were getting elderly; I was unhappy with the new doctor because he would not perform any exams. I rushed back to Mansolo's office where I never had that problem and have been happy ever since.

Horrible Dr , rude Front desk too !

Not a nice Dr at all . He does not get to know his patients on a caring or personal level . He also does not do refills at all on medications ! He is money hungry , & wants people to come into his office to pay him to get a refill ! Absolutally ridiculous ! Also the women who answer the phones are very rude & talk over you . Do not go to this dr office . I am transferring my records to somewhere else !

Overall comments

We've been seeing Dr Mansolo for 5 years now. I considered moving when I felt the level of service was poor but decided to give him another chance when I heard he was going out on his own rather than being part of a larger network. So far, so good. We are getting more time with the doctor and more in-depth care. Dr Mansolo is not a hand-holding kind of doctor, at least with adults. If you want that, you will be disappointed. I like a doctor who is straightforward so we get along fine.

Long time patient

My family and I have been seen at this office for 7 years and have never had any problems. The medical and office staff have always been professional and courteous. We are treated and diagnosed in a timely manner but never rushed. I have recommended Dr. Mansolo's office to my friends and will continue to do so.

office staff awful

The medical staff is awful, I have never been treated so badly, both on the phone and in the office, Dr mansolo is okay but his staff is going to give him a bad name...