Dr. Ron T Martinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron T Martinson?

Doctor Ron T. Martinson, Is an excellent Doctor. He takes the time to talk to you, unlike other doctors that have their hand on the door knob, waiting to get out the door. he has always taken good care of me. made sure I had everything needed to keep me healthy. I always recommend to other people.

Dr Martinson is an exceptional doctor, he always takes time to listen to what your concerns are. I never feel like he doesn't have the time for me, he is very knowledgeable and great at explaining concerns.

He does home visits which is unheard these days...

I have been with Dr. Martinson since he arrived in Centerburg in 2005. Since then, I have gotten a little older and less able to leave the house. Dr. Martinson has graciously visited me at my home to do a home visit.

Anytime we have called for an appointment we get right in. Dr. Martinson even answered the phone while the staff was on their lunch break. He is very professional and takes the time to listen. I am very pleased and so is my husband. My 12 year old even likes him and kids aren't usually thrilled about doctors over all. I am glad he is our small town doctor.

Dr. Ron T Martinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centerburg, OH.