Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rona H Earle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
She likes to play games. When I was a new patient she would see me before other patients that had been there longer, and I got the opinion that she didn't particularly like. After I had been a patient for several years, she would make me wait. Which really didn't matter because she would spend most of the time talking about herself. I really liked her personally but she was not much of a dr.
This horrible woman spent the entire 6 minutes of my appointment acting like she couldn't care less about the patient and what u was saying to her. Then she "diagnosed" me with what turned out to be completely wrong, and gave me a prescription, which she wrote while she was walking out of the room. Because obviously she has better things to do than spend her precious time with a patient. The best part is, when I went to the pharmacist to fill the prescription, the pharmacist informed me the medication had been recalled, over a year ago, because it's dangerous and no longer approved by the FDA. Needless to say, I went to another doctor immediately. "Dr." Rona Earle should have her medical license revoked immediately
Dr. Rona H Earle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFchd Bailey Healthcare, 6196 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rona H Earle in this video.
Dr. Rona H Earle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.