Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rona M Mckenzie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rona M Mckenzie has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rona M Mckenzie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rona M Mckenzie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My 1st visit was horrible, I went for my annual and blood work was ordered and I advised that some of the test she suggested I did not want, once I got the order she still had all the test on there and my name was spelt incorrect. I never got any of the labs done but decided to go back there because I was instructed to f/u with PCP after a hospital visit. Took hospital records to Dr. Rona and she NEVER even looked at them even though I told her my B/P was 182/121. I told her I needed a change in blood pressure meds on my 1st visit because I knew they were not working and she told me that when her M.A. check my pressure it was normal, I told her that might be the case but for most of the time it gets abnormally high. It took that hospital visit for my meds to change. I also requested a referral to Ortho and recently picked it up to realize that the dx: LBP when I wanted it for a hand injury. All I know is that I refuse to see her again because since those two visits went oh so wrong and my third visit I saw Dr. Wilfred and as of that date he is the ONLY one I will ever see in that office or I will just find a new PCP.
Rona has been my doctor for YEARS, I have also had the pleasure of seeing Wilfred and Mickie.....the office staff is pleasant, friendly and professional to me. I have never had a problem, only solutions with this office!
Dr. Rona McKenzie does her job well and the efficiency of the office staff is very good. She prescribed a different medication, which was more effective than the prior medication I was taking. The employees in her office are sweet and follow up in contacting me. I have waited for much longer periods in another office. The wait time in her office is not bad. There are also two televisions which makes the wait time more enjoyable. In closing the office is also clean.
Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Jackson Health System
Dr. Rona M Mckenzie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMckenzie Osman And Mckenzie Mds, 1625 SE 3rd Ave Ste 400, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Rona M Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.