Dr. Ronachai Banchongmanie Is this you?

Ms.

Dr. Bancho "always" was and is a MASTER doctor, he treated me for many things, etc. endometriosis , delivered my baby, tied my tubes, last but NOT least a hysterectomy, my pap smears and on and on, I will and would never consider another gynecologist

good baby doctor

Bad office staff. The younger African American female needs to be fired. The technology being used is very old. The scale dont even display the right weight. Can hardly understand the doctor.

I consider him a great doctor .. he has performed many surgeries on me and delievered my last baby .. I just love him to death

Wounderful doctor

I like him he delivered one of my kids . i left his office second time for a stupid reason . but i like him n planin to go back .=]