3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronak S Chaudhari?

Rude, horrible at listening, won't code labs correctly landing you with huge bills.

Both the doctor himself and the staff working there are rude, often talking down to you on the phone about any issues that might come up or just completely ignoring you. The office is almost always empty with no wait, which is like the only good thing about going there--I suspect because so many patients end up leaving and never coming back. I was referred by my GP to him for two diagnosed hormonal issues, and he has completely ignored anything I've said and anything on my chart for both visits to only talk about my weight, instantly offering me weight loss surgery and diet pills the first visit, before even asking me about any of my symptoms or concerns. I've now been there 3 or 4 times, without him ONCE remembering why I'm in the office, and he doesn't remember any of the symptoms I've brought up to discuss with him or even look at my labs to see what I've had tested in the past. Not only is every experience in the room with him horrible, their office is impossible to work with. I've been charged for a routine blood test that my insurance should absolutely cover because the office refuses to code the labs for what I was referred to him for (PCOS and hypothyroidism) and only will code my tests as overweight. I've tried contacting everyone in the building trying to get this fixed, but his office won't even answer the calls of THEIR OWN BILLING DEPARTMENT. I can't ever speak to their office manager, and when I tried to get my insurance company to talk with them on my behalf they're even ignoring the calls of my insurance company! Seriously...going here will not only upset you and waste your time, but also end up charging you an arm and a leg.

Excellent Doctor ; extremely knowledgable , allowed you to ask whatever question you had , did not rush through the appointment like some doctors . Office staff was very friendly and helpful .

Dr. Ronak S Chaudhari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.