About Dr. Ronald A Krueger MD
Dr. Ronald A Krueger, MD is a doctor primarily located in Mukilteo, WA. Their specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald A Krueger has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ronald A Krueger has the following 15 expertise
- Balloon Dilatation
- Swallowing Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum