Dr. Ronald A Stewart Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald A Stewart?

While Dr. Stewart is kind and compassionate, he is not very good at actually listening to patient concerns. He is quick to judge what he thinks is wrong with you, rather than listening to what you are explaining to him. He also has a limited knowledge of conditions outside of the normal spectrum of diagnosis. When I was diagnosed with a certain condition, rather than explaining to me directly what it meant, he gave me a hand out that looked like something copied and pasted from Google. I had to do my own research to figure out what the diagnosis really meant.

I have been with Dr. Stewart since he came to Mc Cart medical center. He is sympathetic. Listens to your problems and doesn't rush. He is by far the greatest Doctor I have ever had. I think the world of him. And his staff are the greatest. A great group of people.

Dr. Stewart continues to be my Primary Care Provider. My Wife and I have both been under his care for the past 5 years.

Patient

They are the kindest group of people I have ever met. The doctors are caring and helpful. I have been going there for years. The PA's are the best.

He is an excellent, caring physician

Sorry Staff

Dr. Ronald Stewart is perfunctory, but the staff is dreadful. The front office staff has all of the ability of an amoeba. I would recommend you go somewhere else.

!5 years his patient

My entire family has been patients of Dr. Ronald Stewart for the past 15 years. He is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Stewart and his staff make each visit to their office a pleasure. Dr. Stewart will always have a very special place in my heart. He took excellent care of my severely disabled son form the age of 14 until age 25 when he passed away from complications from epilepsy. We had plenty of specialists; an allergist, a neurologist, an epilepsy specialist, a psychiatrist. But when my autistic was sick he would ask for "Dr. Stewart".

answers your questions and helps you understand the issue.

What a caring and kind doctor he is.

Caring

This doctor is very caring. Will give you a hug if you are going through hard times. He really knows his stuff. This is the best doc in FW!