Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Achong MD, DMD
Dr. Ronald Achong, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Clermont, FL and Rockledge, FL (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Achong is affiliated with Florida Hospital Kissimmee and South Lake Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Achong has 4 locations
3819 Murrell Rd
Rockledge, FL 32955
Dr. Ronald Achong has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ronald Achong has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 1
wisdom teeth removal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald Achong - Posted on September 13th, 2015
This oral surgeon is fantastic! I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled out under sedation. I was comfortable, don't remember anyting during the procedure and I didn't realize I was done. I recovered quickly and fast. Minimal down time and pain. Dr. Achong is the oral surgeon to see if you need any teeth pulled.
Dr. Achong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
South Lake Hospital
Dr. Ronald Achong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Achong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.