Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald F Ambrosia Jr
Dr. Ronald F Ambrosia Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ambrosia is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center. Dr. Ambrosia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald F Ambrosia Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Ambrosia treated my wife at Riverside Methodist Hospital's ER. He was very caring and tender with her and treated her in a way that put het at ease in an otherwise stressful situation. There are not enough words of gratitude that I can manage in order to express my thanks to him, so let a simple and sincere thank you suffice
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ambrosia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Summa Health System
Dr. Ronald F Ambrosia Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Methodist Hospital, 3535 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald F Ambrosia Jr in this video.
Dr. Ronald F Ambrosia Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.