Dr. Ronald Apfelbaum Is this you?

Changed my Life Forever

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Other doctors had written me off as unsaveable after a large cavernoma hemorrhaged in my brain stem at age 19. I was told that IF I survived surgery, I'd never lead a normal life again. Dr. Apfelbaum performed my surgery and from the moment I started coming out of surgery I knew things were better. 25 years later I'm a completely independent mom of 3 and Senior Compliance Manager, and I don't know if any of that would have been possible without Dr. Apfelbaum. He literally saved my life, and I can never thank him enough,. He was warm, confident and engaging, and I knew my life was in the right hands,

Passionate Man & Dr. of Expertise

Posted on August 31st, 2009

Enough cannot be said about Dr. Apfelbaum. He respresents the human side that has too often been forgotten. Too many Dr.'s are practicing for titles first and patients second. After a major emergency neck surgery he put in a titainium plate and 6 screws and I have had unbelievable healthy results for 8 years. He is very fatherly and excellent work. I would return to him again if I ever needed to.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.