Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald B Herrington has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
This man is incredibly rude and a pathetic excuse for a Doctor. I went to the EMERGENCY room and was told by this man that I smelled like a dog and my mom smelled like smoke (which I don't really care about that part because she does). First off, what does it matter? I wasn't there to be SMELLED, I was there for EMERGENCY treatment. For him to point out how I smelled and my mother was incredibly unprofessional. I do own a dog that I love very dearly, is he jealous and miserable? Is he proud hat he knows what his nose is used for? This same doctor, I went in for a physical about a month ago. For a physical, he looked in my ears and checked my heart, nothing else. He also gave me a prescription for a medication that I did not need whatsoever. He pointed out the obvious fact that I had allergies like it was something he discovered during this so-called physical, look at the form genius. This man is an awful doctor, very unprofessional, and I will never ever go to the Lakeland Hospital again. I would rather drive an hour away if I was bleeding to death, then see this man again. The only plus side; the staff was very friendly. Everyone was but him. I did get a good diagnosis, but that had nothing do with him. The nurses were amazing. All he did was point out how I smelled and checked my heartbeat. I'm also pretty sure he was not putting the stethoscope in the right spot, if you know what I mean. Sick, disgusting, pathetic, HUGE, unprofessional, rude, and just a terrible person all around. I really wish I could give zero stars on the beside manner..
21 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Ronald B Herrington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLouis Smith Memorial Hospital, 116 W Thigpen Ave, Lakeland, GA
Dr. Ronald B Herrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, GA.