Dr. Ronald B Joseph Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald B Joseph?

Finally the right diagnosis

I had to wait alittle but thank god I did. Thank you dr for helpful me and listening To me.

patient

Terrible bedside manner

I only seen this doctor a few times and he clearly did not care nor did he listen to anything I had to say. I found him to be very rude and arrogant. He insulted me and he insulted my husband that was a patient of his also. the last visit I saw of him he got mad because I questioned him regarding a surgery that he wanted me to have done and he slapped the bed really hard and stormed out out the room. I could hear him bad mouthing me to the front office staff. I have never felt so belittled and rudely treated by any other doctor the way he treated me that day. I walked out of that office in tears ,and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Spent time explaining everything !

Thanks

Accurate diagnosis and now enjoying life again

Right diagnosis

I was really impressed with the amount of experience and knowledge he provided. I was finally diagnosed right

Dr. Joseph best doctor experience ever! ...Even coming from us 'rural folk'

First off on the previous comment I'm a little unsure to what injecting someone's hand over and over again has to do with us 'rural folk', as a 'rural folk' i do take offense to the way you inaccurately miss spelled every word in your sentence. If your that uneducated how can you be so sure about someone's past. This doctor was amazing and clearly has many great reviews. I would choose this doctor over any other doctor in the rural area. Thank you Dr. Joseph you saved my back!

Dr. DreJoseph saved me from back surgery!

Dr. Joseph has not been doing hand injections but back injections. The previous comment was made up by his old employer. He is an excellent doctor and is located at Gulf Coast Spine.He listened to my problem and solved it. Thank you, Dr. Joseph.

Dr. Joseph injected my hand many times and nottin ever helped. I understand he is running from something in another state. He is trying to prey on us rural folk.

Found him...Gulf Coast Spine

After Dr. Joseph moved his old office they did not tell me he wasn't at Citrus Orthopedic. They made appt for him and he had moved. sneaky, to Gulf Coast Spine. thank god I found him, my shoulder is good as new.

After several misdiagnosis, dr. josephexperience with hand and shoulder pain solved my problem. thank god he came to florida with his experience and I saw him not a PA.

Finally a Doctor who knows what he is doing!

Because he only works 2 days a week and a lot of people in our rural county need a doctor with his knowledge he can get backed up --plus I think that practice over books patients in case people cancel. But I found him to be excellent and LISTENED to what I had to say about my medical history and pain. I will follow him when he goes out on his own.