Dr. Ronald Baden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Baden?

Took 42 yrs to find the best MD and was well worth the wait!

Posted on April 7th, 2017

From the min you make your appointment on the phone to the min you leave, all of this staff are very friendly and make you feel like they have known you for years! Dr. Baden recently performed a hysterectomy on me in Jan 2017. He sat with me over a course of 3 visits and explained everything to me, went over all options, told me what to expect. Surgery did not go as planned, but Dr Baden and all the staff at Memorial Hermann made me feel like I was the only patient in the hospital. They take time and show compassion and care about your needs and concerns. Dr. Baden is HILARIOUS and I never dread having to do see him, like I did other MD's in the past. I enjoy my experience during each visit and always leave with a smile, usually laughing and feel like each day with him and his teams guidance and advice I am a much happier woman! I would recommend him to anyone, any age !

Posted on June 29th, 2016

He was not my doctor but had to delivery my son on an emergent basis by cesarean section. He was so kind and explained things to my husband and I to the point where I felt more comfortable with him than I did with my regular ob Dr. I will be forever grateful to him. 💙

Awesome!!!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2015

From the front office to the doctor and his nurse this was by far the best experience I have ever had at a doctors office. Awesome doc and staff!

Posted on April 12th, 2015

FABULOUS STAFF AND AN AMZING MAN!!

Posted on January 25th, 2015

I saw the pa Denise Hartley for the first time. She was awesome! So sweet and kind and listen to all my questions. Thank you so much. If you need a gynecologist please go here.

Office staff was horrible!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

The receptionist was beyond rude. I watched her converse with another office member for about ten minutes until I had to drop my keys on the counter to get her attention. She didn't apologize, rather handed me a clipboard and told me to fill it out. The nurse that helped me was PHENOMENAL and actually made me feel comfortable. The doctor was great too! He took the time to ask me if I had any other concerns and what I thought about my prescription. I just wish he would replace the "welcoming staff" with actual welcoming people, not individuals who could care less to be there!

Awesome doctor!!

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Baden for years. I absolutely love him and his staff. I have never had an issue with anything. I call his office, get right in, and never have a long wait. He is very skilled at what he does. He delivered my daughter in 2006 and has done multiple surgeries on me over the past few years. I have endometriosis and he has been very diligent at helping to keep my pain under control. He is very understanding and sympathetic. I have had 4 miscarraiges and after having the surgeries he has even called me at home after a couple of days to check on me. He feels more like part of my family than just my doctor.

Highly Recommend!!

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Baden could not have a bed side manner. After my hysterectomy he called several times (even on weekends) to check my status.He makes you feel like family not just another patient.

Referred patient

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I am another happy referred patient of Dr. Baden. I was referred by a friend and her mother after my previous doc closed his practice several years ago. If you are looking for a doctor who does not "herd" you in and out of the office and will actually spend time with you, then you will be at the right place! He has performed a minor surgery for me in the office and called me himself to check on me after I was home. A truly caring doctor.

love dr.baden!

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I chose Dr.Baden after having a terrible experience with a previous doctor that delivered my son. I absolutely LOVE him and have recommended him to several people who also had a great experience their. I am a bit high risk due to my previous labor and he has been nothing but informative on everything! He has spent a long time with me in his office just explaining things to me so I understand and has personally called me when their has been an issue. The staff is just as wonderful and getting an apt is so easy. My pregnancy this time around has been a better experience than with my last doctor.

Very Informative

Posted on July 18th, 2008

41 year female here.Been to quite a few gyno over the years. I found him to be the best I ever had. i left out of the doctors office very knowledgeable. he took the time to listen then answer any and all of my questions.I got answer to some very simple questions that no one ever took the time to explain.

Posted on June 28th, 2016